Day 8: He changed the world!
Only the other day I happened to meet an Indian Priest in the room of St Ignatius, at Geus, Rome. Pointing out the height of St Ignatius, he said ‘this was man who changed the world.’
Each time I visit the room of St Ignatius, I discover something new – may be just a simple thought! I wonder…I reflect…and he becomes more real to me…
A few pages from my diary...A bridge between psychology and spirituality...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jesuits Open Another School in Bangladesh
Back in 2022, probably on the feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola on July 31, I was having tea with Rt. Rev. Gervas Rozario, the Bishop of Rajsh...
-
Day 1: St Ignatius and my life (St Ignatius of Loyola was not a familiar name before I joined the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). But ever si...
-
(Times and again, I was asked to share about my faith experiences. Frankly speaking, it is not easy for me to share about my faith exper...
-
Back in 2022, probably on the feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola on July 31, I was having tea with Rt. Rev. Gervas Rozario, the Bishop of Rajsh...
No comments:
Post a Comment