Poem: Wishing you friend
I loved you from far distance friend,
Every little accounts of your acts.
I found pleasure in thinking of you,
Never mind! like a true friend.
Could not express my love to you
Fear beacons me! if you turn-down.
What a gap between you and me?
Intelligence, smartness, friendliness-
All those belong to you, as I see.
I am nowhere around you
Only allowed my heart to love you,
But not my senses to experience you.
As the departure time has arrived,
My best wishes I send for you.
By- Ripon Rozario, Chennai.
A few pages from my diary...A bridge between psychology and spirituality...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jesuits Open Another School in Bangladesh
Back in 2022, probably on the feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola on July 31, I was having tea with Rt. Rev. Gervas Rozario, the Bishop of Rajsh...
-
Day 1: St Ignatius and my life (St Ignatius of Loyola was not a familiar name before I joined the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). But ever si...
-
Back in 2022, probably on the feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola on July 31, I was having tea with Rt. Rev. Gervas Rozario, the Bishop of Rajsh...
-
(Times and again, I was asked to share about my faith experiences. Frankly speaking, it is not easy for me to share about my faith exper...
No comments:
Post a Comment