Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome 2012!


And we have entered in 2012! This time of the year, I always feel enthusiasm to do something special. Somehow I become a dreamer. I dream for a happy life for me as well as for others. I wish to see happiness all around me. I make some resolutions. I make plan for the New Year.

But this time I am not going to make any resolution. I will not make any promise. I leave it to the unknown future. Let every moment of the New Year leads me. I surrender…

2011 was eventful…thanks to all…who touched my life, who added joy into my life…Let’s make this year a grace-filled year!

Note: when I was about to post this short piece I received a message from my good friend Sujay all the way from Afghanistan. I thought wishes of Sujay might be well appropriated wishes for you too!

I wish you all the best things

All the wonderful things

All the delightful things

All the important things

All he valuable things

All the cherished things

All the health

All the wealth

All the joy

All the peace

All the love

All the joy

All the happiness.

All the success

All the wishes

All the dreams

All the aspirations… Wish you all this and many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life stopped on September 23, 2022

  In 2022...When my life stopped! As I get ready to say good bye to 2022, there are many memories popping up in my mind. 2022 was a memora...