Saturday, July 24, 2010

Journeying with St Ignatius

Day 3: Finding God in all things

I read about St Ignatius, I listened to many people about St Ignatius, then, what did I do? Have I stopped with it? This is a very timely question to reflect over. I consider that some of the experiments I did during novitiate were in a way to experience Ignatian spirit.


To begin with, which comes first in my mind is my month long spiritual exercise. This one month was turning point in my life. All I can say that it changed my life in different ways. It gave a new direction in my spiritual jouney. Those were really wonderful days of my life! Then I was sent to live and work with poor, neglected and unwanted people of our society. I journeyed with them, shared their lives and tried to contribute in whatever way I could. During all these experiments I always kept in mind Ignatian mantra ‘finding God in everything’.
St Ignatius inspired me, directed me, led me, pushed me when I was about to give up, gave me a hand when I had on one to help, consoled me when I was sad, accompanied me when I was alone…what else can I expect from my FATHER?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life stopped on September 23, 2022

  In 2022...When my life stopped! As I get ready to say good bye to 2022, there are many memories popping up in my mind. 2022 was a memora...