Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another new language!

I have just begun learning another new language. Two weeks have passed since I arrived in Rome. One week has passed since I began learning Italian. Italian is being spoken all around me. Hardly anyone in my community speaks English. I do find it difficult for not being able to express myself. But this forces me to speak Italian. In other word, I have to speak Italian to survive.


I must admit that so far I found the language quite easy. I am also trying my level best. Practically whole day I am immersed in the world of Italian. My dream is that within one month i should be able to express myself in Italian. I dream to write an article in Italian and post on my blog...is it too much! Too ambitious! But I have to do...I have a long way to go before i sleep..............................ciao.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life stopped on September 23, 2022

  In 2022...When my life stopped! As I get ready to say good bye to 2022, there are many memories popping up in my mind. 2022 was a memora...