Sunday, January 10, 2010

When time comes!

Poem: When time comes!

Far away I will go, leaving everything,
When time comes, not to return again.

Sweet memories will flash back you
Reminding those wonderful moments of oneness.
Sitting side by side, listening to each other
The time we spent together forgetting everything.
Walking, holding hands of each others
In a lonely quiet place only you and me.
We spent hours after hours thinking about future
You may search for me in a distance place
But in vain nowhere I will be found.
Only remember, there was a friend
Who loved you from his true heart.

Ripon Rozario sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life stopped on September 23, 2022

  In 2022...When my life stopped! As I get ready to say good bye to 2022, there are many memories popping up in my mind. 2022 was a memora...