Friday, March 18, 2011

I pray

I pray...
Last few days I have been deeply thinking about the problems of Libya and Japan. The problem of Libya could be easily termed as men made, while the problem in Japan is a natural disaster. There are some underlined factors involved for this natural disaster, and I have no intention to discuss about the cause of havoc. What pain me are the sufferings of the innocent of people. Though I was never directly affected by the natural disaster but I have seen the endless sufferings of the people.
These days as I read and discuss that we are the ‘children of God’ I often wonder if God is our loving Father why does he permits the suffering of the people. Why cannot he save us? I have no answer!
But I see the face of God in the faces of suffering people. I see our Lord is suffering with the victims. He takes the side of the ‘voiceless’.
I pray for the victims. I pray for the peace. I pray that all may see the face of our Lord, especially those who are responsible for the problems, in the midst of victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life stopped on September 23, 2022

  In 2022...When my life stopped! As I get ready to say good bye to 2022, there are many memories popping up in my mind. 2022 was a memora...